Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Maudies Millinery vintage hats mixes with our antiques

We just received this email from one of our very talented and creative customers Maudies Millinery:


A few weeks ago whilst on holiday I discovered your amazing store in
Bangalow and purchased this beautiful tin hatbox.

I thought I'd send you some pics of the hatbox with some of my latest vintage inspired hats.

Maudie's creations are all handcrafted and fashioned from vintage pieces using traditional millinery techniques.

They are available for purchase from Flutterbies Cottage Cafe in Tyalgum, Blake&Taylor in Paddington, Brisbane, and the Bleeding Heart Cafe/Giftshop in Ann Street, Brisbane. Private commisions are also always welcome.

My email is maudiesmillinery@hotmail.com and also on facebook Maudies Millinery.

I hope to be back to Bangalow in the near future and have the delight of losing myself in your wonderful shop again.
 

regards,
Maudie maudies millinery
We feel so chuffed to receive photos and stories from our customers, it adds a very personal dimension to our business. Thanks Maudie